- 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX®-6 riflescope during transport or when not in use. Made of water-resistant, nylon-laminated neoprene.
- Durable one-inch maintube.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low||29.80|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low||9.90|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High||11.00|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High||3.70|
|Objective Clear Aperture (in)||2.00|
|Eye Relief (mm) – Low||114.00|
|Eye Relief (in) – Low||4.50|
|Eye Relief (mm) – High||91.00|
|Eye Relief (in) – High||3.60|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||52.00|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||52.00|