Blued barrel and action, walnut stock, 60° throw bolt-action, detachable double-stack magazine, hunting rifle.
Classic accuracy – The AB3 Hunter is more than the sum of its parts. It has proven Browning accuracy, proven Browning design, classic Browning looks and a level of performance you are accustomed too.
Classic checkered walnut – This is the look that endures the test of time. Combined with a beautifully blued receiver and barrel the look is pure Browning. Going beyond good looks is the proven feature set including detachable box magazine, 60 degree bolt throw, bolt unlock button, free floating barrel and much more (see below).
- RECEIVER – Steel; Matte Blued Finish; Drilled
- BARREL – Matte Blued finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; Drop out box magazine; Top tang safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Black Walnut; Satin Finish
- FEATURES – Two sling swivel studs on forearm; Inflex Technology recoil pad
Sold as Rifle Only – Picture shows Scope, Not Included
|Calibre / Chamber||6.5 Creedmoor|
|Barrel||22″. Matt Blued Finish. Free floating. Hand Chambered. Target Crown|
|Receiver||Steel. Matt Blued Finish. Drilled and Taped for Scope Mounts|
|Safety||Top Tang Safety|
|Recoil Pad||Inflex Recoil Pad|
|Accessories||Sling Swivel Studs installed, Trigger Locking Device|
|Drop of Comb||11/16″|
|Drop at Heel||1/2″|