All Business. No Nonsense. The X-Bolt stalker isn’t flashy, but it is durable, accurate, simple and has all the elegant lines and curves you’ll find on its “prettier” siblings.
Composite works harder. More and more hunters are turning to the composite firearms for many reasons.
Probably the biggest is that they no longer want to bang up that pretty Walnut stock.
The X-Bolt Composite Stalker is an excellent rifle choice for deer hunting in conditions where a hunter may not wish to take the traditional Walnut stocked rifle.
The X-Bolt Composite Stalker’s stock is made from tough, Composite material that can take a beating. Don’t think it would be slippery, unattractive or uncomfortable to fire.
The stock is textured for a secure grip from forearm to pistol grip. It also has a comfortable palm swell.
Finished to perfection. The barrel, bolt and receiver are also finished in a flat, durable non-glare surface.
This is a rifle with all the deluxe features of the X-Bolt family, but rugged enough for the demanding hard-core deer, elk and sheep hunters.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Matte Blued; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Sporter; Matte Blued; Free-floating
- ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Palm swell
- FEATURES – Sling swivel studs