The Shotgun Combo Gauge is an accurate and convenient device that measures all of the outside dimensions of your shotgun,
which you need to know if you want your gun to fit properly:
- Length of Pull
- Drop at Comb and Heel
- Angle of Pitch
The Shotgun Combo Gauge is a 24″ vernier caliper slotted at one end to hold a sliding Drop Meter.
It can be used alone or with our 23″ EXTENSION which bolts on to the Combo Gauge to make the overall drop/pitch length 48″.
The Extension also has a neodymium magnet installed which essentially “glues” the whole Combo Gauge to the gun’s rib
for hands-free operation, further enhancing its convenience and usability.
Features and Benefits:
- Reads both Metric and Inches for use worldwide
- Has easy-to-read bold numbers
- Lightweight — Made of aircraft aluminium
- Portable — Easy to travel with
- Optional Extension with Magnet. The magnet “glues” Shotgun Combo Gauge to gun rib for hands-free operation
- Optional Dual Drop Meters