The opening and the reloading are done thanks to the element of manoeuvre which slides back and forth on the wooden front.
This allows ultra-fast reloading after the shot is fired without the hand holding the stock moving, the trigger finger being ready for the next shot.
- CALIBER: 30-06 SPRNG
- TOTAL LENGTH: 110 cm “Battled”
- WEIGHT: 3,100 kg
- BARREL: high precision rifled 55 cm “Battue” threaded and fluted with muzzle brake
- LOCKING: 6 studs directly in the barrel
- STOCK: walnut
- FRONT: fixed walnut with operating element
- CYLINDER BOX: in Ergal protected by a High Performance RHP Coating
- EJECTION: 2 piston ejectors
- SIGHTS: removable beater giving way to a simple rear sight and adjustable fiber optic front sight
- MAGAZINE: removable metal magazine for 3 or 5 cartridges