Digitally set and apply the exact amount of torque you need to install action screws, base screws, scope rings, windage screws and more with Wheeler’s Digital Fat Wrench.
This next-generation tool boasts a large LCD digital display for ease of use and this exacting feature translates into more consistent performance in the field.
Adjustable torque offers a 15 inch-lbs. to 100 inch-lbs range with a +/- 2 percent accuracy.
Audible and visual indicators occur when you’ve reached optimal pressure.
Ergonomic, over-moulded design and soft touch buttons are comfortable to use.
A low-battery indicator lets you know when power’s low. Injection-moulded storage case included.
- Digitally set and apply the exact amount of torque you need
- Perfect for installing delicate base screws, scope rings and more
- Large and exacting LCD digital display for ease of use
- Offers a 15 inch-lbs. to 100 inch-lbs. range with +/- 2% accuracy
- 10 bits included made from hardened S2 Tool Steel
- Audible and visual indicators occur at optimal pressure
- Ergonomic over moulded design
- Injection moulded storage case
- Leupold/Buehler windage bit
- #10 flat blade bit
- #11 flat blade bit
- #32 flat blade bit
- 3/32 Allen bit
- 7/64 Allen bit
- 5/32 Allen bit
- T15 Torx bit
- T20 Torx bit
- Square drive adapter bit